MX341 Permanent Magnet Generator type voltage regulator is a compatible replacement for Newage Stamford Mx341. There PMG used in AC permanent magnet machines UC, HC, LV series generator
- Voltage regulation < ±1%
- For use in parallel operation
- Adjustable EXC TRIP, DIP, TRIM & DROOP functions
- Soft start voltage ramping
- Under frequency roll Off protection
- UFRO & over excitation LED indicators
- MX440 self excited brushless type genset voltage regulator with sensing input from 90 to 520VAC is a compatible replacement for Newage Stamford SX440 regulator.
- the selling point : DROOP and machines, auxiliary input , over-excitation voltage protection.
AVR adjustment ( adjusted at the factory , the user only when necessary, adjusted as follows ) :
- the output voltage of the voltage regulator such as inconsistent voltage adjustment potentiometer clockwise , the output voltage increases ; and vice versa .
- the frequency setting of the engine speed adjusted 47HZ, UFRO potentiometer counterclockwise rotation , so that the indicator light-emitting diodes , can be transferred back to the engine speed .
- overcurrent less excited at the rated power of the generator , the rotating field trip potentiometer counterclockwise , so that the indicator light-emitting diodes , and then rotated about 5 degrees to shun .
- overvoltage counterclockwise rotation overvoltage adjustment potentiometer , so that the indicator light-emitting diodes , and then rotated clockwise about 5 degrees.
The definition of the different colors :
- which is the meaning of three colors : red for Stanford ‘s early products , the use of capacitor WIMA, the quality is very good. Blue indicates the latter product , capacitor EPCOS, the quality is also good . Gray is the last two years before that , the capacitance of AV, and the packaging is different.
- due to different capacitance , the price is different.
- although prices vary , but the quality is the same. But some maintenance staff always feel better in red , red is also the most expensive .
- Power input : 170-220V AC, 3-phase 3A (PMG)
- Sensors detect : 170-250 V AC single phase
- Output: voltage: 120VDC (maximum)
- Current: 3.7A (continuous) ,6A/10S (instantaneous)
- Protection: Built-in low-speed, over-excited, LAM,
- Adjusted rate: better than 1% (for brushless generator)