Compatible Leroy somer R250 AVR controls the excitation current according to the alternator’s output voltage. With a very simpleconception, the shunt excitation alternator is auto excited with a R250 and excitation alternator does not have a short circuit capacity, voltage regulation: around ±0.5%.,Phase to neutral voltage sensing.The regulation quality is independent of load applied. Optimum management of impact loads using micro-processor technology. Suitable for high levels of vibration and harsh environments. Rapid response time (500 ms) for a transient voltage variation amplitude of ±20%.
- Compatible Leroy Somer Automatic Voltage Regulator R250
- Suits leroy somer brushless alternator
- Analogic Automatic Voltage Regulator with transistor
- Applications Alternators LSA 42.2, 43.2, 44.2, 46.2, 47.2. Compatible with the SHUNT excitation system. The R250 is in
Compliance with: IEC, VDE, NEMA, BS, CSA, UL508 CE low voltage.
- Voltage regulation:around ± 0.5 %
- Supply range:85 to 139 V
- Potentiometer for voltage setting:1000Ω /0.5W min. setting range ±5%
Operating at 50 Hz:
- threshold at 48 Hz without LAM forimpacts between 30 and 40% of the rated load
- threshold at 48 Hz with LAM 13% forimpacts between 40 and 70% of the rated load.
- threshold at 48 Hz with LAM 25% for impacts > 70% of the rated load
Operating at 60 Hz:
- threshold at 58 Hz without LAM forimpacts between 30 and 40% of the rated load
- threshold at 58Hz with LAM 13% for impacts 40 and 70% of the rated load
- threshold at 58Hz with LAM 25% for impacts > 70% of the rated load
- threshold at 57Hz without LAM for speed variations at a steady state > 2 Hz
- threshold at 65Hz without LAM for speed and tractelec / gearlec (U/F gradient)
- special: the factory setting 48Hz 2U/F gradient;a special programme is possible on request.
- threshold at 47.5 Hz without LAM for speed variations at a steady state > 2 Hz